I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by the dearest Marwa. I would just like to thank her for this lovely gesture. Her blog consists of amazing outfit ideas and creative inspiration, I would really appreciate it if you check it out from here.
So to be quite honest, I had absolutely no idea what this award was for and why it was given. After a search on the internet I understood the purpose. For everyone who does not know, the Liebster Award is an award that exists on the internet and it is given to bloggers by fellow bloggers. “Liebster” originates from Germany, this word has many definitions such as: dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, welcome, sweetheart and boyfriend. This award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers as a way of discovering new blogs. If you choose to accept the award you must:
- Post the award to your blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated your blog for the award and link back to their blog
- Write 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 fellow bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers
- Answer the 11 questions posted by the award presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions
11 Random facts about yourself:
- My name is Ayşe. The “ş” makes the “sh” sound in Turkish, therefore it is pronounced Aisha.
- I am 18 years young. I have always been the youngest and shortest (155 cm) throughout all of my schooling.
- I am the youngest of 5 children.
- I am from Melbourne, Australia.
- I attempted to start a blog several years ago but was too immature and lazy to continue it.
- I am a Health Science and Pathology student.
- I am an aspiring Audiologist.
- I could watch TV or Youtube video for hours.
- If you didn’t know already, I am a stress baker. I was the worst baker a few months ago because I would never follow the recipe completely.
- I tend to be extremely emotional or unaffected.
- I love baking, fashion, photography and anything in between.
- Stephs Favourite
- Third Act Evolution
- Marlen Naess Eriksen
- Amour Cache Blog
- Blissful Britt
- Ordinary Hijabi
- Elizabeths Beauty Tips
- Norahh SongI
- Nameless spaces
- The Secret Hijabi
11 Questions to answer:
- What’s your favorite time of the year: My favorite time of the year is during the summer holidays.
- Your best birthday anniversary: My 18th birthday which was this year was very special. My family and friends organized a surprise lunch which I truly enjoyed.
- Why are you blogging: Like my name states, I needed a creative outlet and I turned to blogging.
- The most dominant color in your closet: My closet is very colourful! If I like something I do not really care what colour it is I will just buy it.
- Do you think how you dress plays a role on what people think about you: Yes! The way I dress is a representation of my religion and I do not stick to a particular style, I wear anything that looks flattering and modest.
- What was your dream job when you were a kid: I really wanted to be a pharmacist but that changed when I worked in a pharmacy.
- Where would you choose to live other than your current place: I would really love to live in Turkey or Canada.
- Your favorite dish: I do not really think it is considered a dish but I love chips with gravy.
- Your role model: Aisha (Peace be upon them), Khadijah (Peace be upon them) and my beautiful mother.
- Your favorite social media: I love Instagram and Tumblr.
- Do you watch the news:Sometimes but generally read about news instead.
My 11 questions:
- If you were to live off one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite movie?
- If you could go back to any era, when would it be?
- Where in the world do you really want to travel to?
- Are you a reader?
- Water or soft drink?
- Happiest moment within the last week?
- What is your favorite quote?
- If you could play any character in a movie/TV show, who would you be?
- Which super power would you choose?
And that’s a wrap. This was really fun to complete. Thank you to all the lovely followers and comments. There are more blog post to come very soon as I am almost on Summer holidays which means 4 months FREE! Please let me know if you decide to complete this, I would love to read it.